Homeschool Creations

Friday, October 8, 2010

Preschool Corner ~ Lowercase Letter Crafts i - l

We’re still working through a quick alphabet review with Kaleb and will start doing some more detailed units soon {that I can’t wait to share with you!!}. We’re also doing ABC’s at co-op and I’m teaching, so our weeks lately have been very full and I’m doing more than usual in preparing for 14 kids in my class this year. Definitely makes my 4 kids seem much easier. :)

Kaleb’s big highlight of the week is that he is finally reciting his Awana Cubbies verses to his teacher. He’ll say them for me at home and then refuses to say anything when he gets to church. He also drew a stunning likeness of me ~ you’ll have to check it out and see if you agree {grins}.

Just to give myself a little breather I’m sharing some more of the lowercase alphabet letter crafts that Cindy and I have been sharing over at Totally Tots. Click on the picture to visit the post about that craft. :)

image   image

i is for inchworm                        j is for jellyfish

image   image

 k is for koala                               l is for lollipop

Books To Go Along 

Ready to Link Up?

Share what you are doing with your kids! Please link your exact blog post to the Mr. Linky below and link back here too! The updated guidelines can be found here if you need them.

More Preschool Links:

 
 
 

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home