Homeschool Creations

Monday, October 4, 2010

Doll Furniture from Guidecraft {Review}

Our girls have a new little something that has completely enraptured them ~ a gorgeous Doll Table and Chair set from Guidecraft. From the moment we put it together and it hit the floor of their bedroom, they have been having tea party after tea party with their dolls.

I think it’s safe to say that they are in love.

IMG_8143

About the Doll Furniture

The Doll Table and Chair set are part of the new doll furniture collection that Guidecraft is now offering {just in time for Christmas ~ ahem}. There IMG_8214are two different finish colors {espresso and natural}. The furniture arrived unassembled, but from start to finish it took me right around 15 minutes to put it together ~ not bad at all.

There were only 4 screw and washers per piece of furniture to put it together, and the pieces were all labeled well for assembly. If I would have had my socket wrench handy, I might have shaved off about five minutes, but the allen wrench included in the package and I got a nice little work out in patience. :)

Each piece in Guidecraft’s Doll Furniture collection is made out of hardwood and will last for years. The furniture is sized to fit dolls up to 21” ~ we have 18” dolls and it is working perfectly with them!

What Do We Think?

IMG_8147Our girls are definitely in love with the table and chair set. It has been in constant use from the moment that I finished putting it together…and is sitting in front of me as I write this post. When we eat dinner, the dolls eat dinner nearby.

I love how simple and easy it was to put together. The girls probably could have done it on their own if I had thought about it. Watching them pretend play together has been wonderful too, and the boys are even enjoying playing along {grins}. It definitely has me thinking about the Doll Bunk Beds that Guidecraft also offers. I have a feeling that the girls might each be getting a bed for their dolls for Christmas too!

On a side note, a certain member of the 4 foot and under crowd thinks the table and chair set are very handy. I wouldn’t recommend this, but it was too cute to not take a picture.

IMG_8211

Find Out More

You can see the full line of Doll Furniture that Guidecraft offers on their website. The Doll Table and Chair set are available for purchase through Amazon and also through the Guidecraft website

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

As a Guidecraft Mom blogger, I was provided this product to review. I was not paid for this post and all opinions expressed in this post are mine…or my kids.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home