Homeschool Creations

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Do A Dot Alphabet Printables {A-M}

Kaleb has been l.o.v.i.n.g. his Do-A-Dot Markers. To go along with our ABC review, I put together some pages for him for each letter of the alphabet. Each page has two different words and coloring pictures on it and can be cut in half.


I’m still working on the rest of the download, but since this will be a fairly large file, I figured you all might appreciate it in chunks {wink}. You can download the pdf file for the letters A-M here. I’ll be sharing the rest of the letters in a bit with you all.

do a dot printables  do a dot printables 

More Preschool Links:

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home