Homeschool Creations

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Navigating My Blog ~ A Quick Tour

For some of you using Internet Explorer, the top navigational bar {right under my header} isn’t showing up. I’ve played around with the html and cannot for the life of me figure out the glitch.

This is what it should look like…and it’s here that I can suggest you switch to Firefox or make sure you are using Internet Explorer 8 {grins}.

image 

Since I can’t figure it out at this point, I thought it would be a good idea to have a post that details all the links that are in my top navigational bar. That way you can see some of the things that I’ve shared and find things a little more quickly when you want to look around my site. All of the words below are linked directly to the pages, so just click on whatever interests you!

Homeschool Planner

Home

Website

Preschool Corner

ABC’s

Bible 

Geography

Homeschool Helps

Mom Stuff

Reviews

  • My Favorites
  • {can see the rest of my review categories by using the categories cloud at the bottom of my blog}

Other Sites

Hopefully that will help you all out some! :) Have fun looking around!

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home