Homeschool Creations

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blogs I Love & Visit Often!

I'm starting a 'page' of sorts that will have all of the buttons of some of my favorite sites, or memes that I have/do participate in. This page can always be found by clicking on my nav bar above, under 'Mom Stuff'...but I figure it's always fun to share some great sites, right?

I’ll be adding to these too ~ these are just some that I grabbed quickly and put into a post to share with you all.

No Ordinary Moments
1+1+1=1
totally tots
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
homeschool Share
Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers
Mama Jenn
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Granola Mom 4 God
Delightful Learning Along the Way 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Confessions of a Homeschooler
Reviews and Reflections
The Snails Trail
 
 
 






Learning CurveThe Crafty Classroom

Jimmie's Collage  Stay at Home Librarian

 







Fun Memes:
Tot School Raising Rock Stars


Labels:

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home