Homeschool Creations

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Winners and More Winners…

To answer all your emails ~ YES!! We do have a few winners already! While I have been horrible about posting them here, I have contacted the ladies already, although I’m still waiting to hear back from one, so check and see if it’s YOU!

But to satisfy your curiosity, here are the winners up to this point:

Itty Bitty Bookworm ~ Chic Mama from Mama Kenz Studio

Jotham’s Journey ~ Sara @ The Merediths {comment #76} ~ still waiting to hear from you, so please email me by 12/17 or I will draw a new winner!

Bartholomew’s Passage ~ Joann from Ten Kids and a Dog


Photobucket

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home