Homeschool Creations

Monday, December 14, 2009

Word Verification

Apparently I am WELL loved in the spamming community. I tried moderating comments for awhile on both of my blogs, but frankly I'm getting tired of seeing the same messages day in and day out...especially when they are in a different languages and not meant to contribute in a positive way.

In an effort to help cut down the spam for a bit, I'll be turning the word verification on for a bit when all the giveaways are done. Don't worry, it's not that sneaky one that pops-up after you think you're in the clear!. I hope you all understand ~ and I hope this is only temporary. I love hearing from you all and am not trying to scare YOU off!


Photobucket

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home