Homeschool Creations

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Quick Reminder about Questions

If you all post a question in my comments section, it is really helpful if you leave an email address with your question {or make sure that an email is linked to your account!}.

Otherwise, it makes it a little difficult for me to find you and answer your question!

You can always use that lovely 'Contact Me' button over in my sidebar too {right below the followers widget} ~ it will email me directly and make it easier for both of us!

I really do try to answer all of your questions {and I know I have some still sitting in my inbox, so hang in there!!!}.

p.s. to Nikki ~ All of my alphabet post links are now located ALL the way at the bottom of my blog in the center column and divided out by letter. :)

Photobucket

2 Comments:

  • I'm never behind on answering questions. :) And yes, an email does help.

    By Anonymous Kimberly @ RaisingOlives, At December 15, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

  • I probably forgot to leave my email with my question awhile back. I was just wondering what advice do you have for a stay at home mom that will begin homeschooling in the next few years. My oldest is only 2 1/2, but I've been trying to learn and prepare for this big adventure. I LOVE your blog, it helps me so much. Whenever you get a chance to respond, much appreciation:)
    Erin
    ethanmom07@gmail.com

    By Blogger Erin, At December 16, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home