Homeschool Creations

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Votes Were Tallied…

I'm a winner of the 2009 Blog Awards!

Homeschool Blog Awards counted the votes, rechecked and got everything sorted out and it looks like I am a winner!! Thanks so much to all of you who voted for me! After all was said and done, Homeschool Creations won for Best Blog Design {and being in the same category with Pioneer Woman…that means a bunch!}.

I am very much humbled with the win, especially since it’s something that I just like to fiddle with ~ but I’m glad you all like it {since I’m partial to it, myself!}…but

THANK YOU!!!

And thank you all for the nominations and votes in the other categories too. :) You all have blown me away with your support and comments lately!

Photobucket

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home