Homeschool Creations

Monday, June 8, 2009

My Dear Followers...

Just because I can't see your faces in my sidebar doesn't mean that I

a) don't love you
b) will forget about you

I am hoping that removing that little widget on the side {along with a few others} will help with all the crashing of Internet Explorer. Because I'd hate for you to get all frustrated and never come back to visit!

Of course, if I could convince you about all the wonderful aspects of Firefox...and how simple it is to use...and the fact that it rarely {if ever} crashes on me...you might just get hooked.

Just giving you a heads up ~ because there is a post in the works about all my favorite things that I can do with Firefox coming up! If you use Firefox, are there any wonderful add-ons that you are ever-so-thankful for?
Photobucket

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • Sigh, last time I tried Firefox there was something in my firewall/computer/virus software that got very mad and made it quit working. So sadly I had to quit using it, and I don't want to go through the bother of trying again. I probably should though.

    By Blogger Ticia, At June 9, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

  • I love Adblocker Plus and NoScript, and the Web Developer tool kit when I need to do some web stuff.

    ~Luke

    By Blogger Luke Holzmann, At June 9, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

  • LOVE firefox! haven't used IE for YEARS.... i hear that google has a new web browser that has some positive feedback, that might be of use! But back to firefox- I have used an FTP add to log into FTP sites and my hubby loves AD-BLOCK (it removes 100% internet ads )

    By Blogger Keri, At June 9, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

  • I made the switch a few weeks ago...it's been fine...don't see a huge difference except that important sites like FB are so much faster!!! ;)

    By Blogger Mary@notbefore7, At June 11, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

  • we love Fire fox. Using it for years, and we never have pop ups, viruses, any problems. Although, my husband is so good at keeping up with the computer.. I really have no idea!!!

    By Blogger My name is Shawna and, At June 12, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home