Homeschool Creations

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Printable Number Matching Cards

Remember when I asked you a little while ago which printable you wanted next? And then I avoided the number cards you all chose and selfishly made some fruit and veggie cards?

I promised I was working on them ~ and today they are yours for the printing! The set includes the numbers 1-20, number words 1-20, Roman numerals 1-20 and also dot cards 1-20. I am loving that I can use these will all of my kids right now: Zachary can work on his number words, the girls can practice Roman numerals more, and Kaleb can start counting 1:1.



These cards are designed to help your child identify the numbers 1-20, practice counting with 1:1 correspondence from 1-20, identify number words 1-20, and also learn Roman numerals from 1-20.You can have your child sequence the numbers in the correct order, match the correct number card to the corresponding dot card, match Roman numerals to numbers...the rest is up to you!

The full set of cards is available for FREE by clicking on the thumbnail graphic above ~ I promise it's easy! Enjoy!

Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home