Homeschool Creations

Friday, October 15, 2010

The Runt Pig ~ All About Spelling’s NEW book!!

image You all know that I love All About Spelling dearly and the readers that go along with their spelling program. The Runt Pig is the latest book in their Beehive Reader series that goes along with All About Spelling Level 1 program, steps 14-18.

As with all of the Beehive readers, they can be used independently from the All About Spelling program. If you’re interested in learning more, here are a few other posts I’ve written about All About Spelling and other readers from All About Reading:

Off to order my copy right now!!

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home