Homeschool Creations

Thursday, January 13, 2011

What Are Your Favorite Planning Resources?

Web

This week, the panel over at The Homeschool Village is talking about planning resources. You’ll be shocked to know that I use my own planner {ok, maybe not}…speaking of which, I’m finishing up a new, super-cool version of it and cannot wait to share it with you!

What do you use for planning? The back of your hand? Sticky notes? Do you wing it? Be sure to stop over The Homeschool Village and see what the other moms on the panel are using and how they plan…read more here.

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home