Homeschool Creations

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Top Ten Posts of 2010

For fun, I went into my Google Analytics for the past year to see the posts that were most visited during the 2010 year. I think it’s so interesting to see what other people are interested in ~ sometimes it’s what I expected, and other times not at all.

Curious to see the top ten visited posts? Some of them were related so they are grouped together, but here is the overall list:

10. Preschool Playdough Mats

9.  What’s in My Homeschool Binder

8.  Chore System and Chore Chart Printables {along with Preschool Chore Charts}

7.  Printable Number Matching Cards

6.  Handwriting Without Tears Worksheets

5.  Preschool Alphabet Worksheets

4.  Weekly Homeschool Planner

3.  Preschool Three Letter Word Cards

2.  Homeschool Calendar Morning Board

1.  How We’re Using Workboxes {along with Our New Workbox System, Updated Workbox Activity Tags, and Workbox Tags & Cards}

Just thought it was fun to look back at the past year!

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home