Homeschool Creations

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Coming up in January 2011 {and a goal for the month}

An introduction {and thank you} to our sponsors…
 
My Funky Camera
 
One of my favorite things about my camera is my gorgeous camera strap from My Funky Camera! I have the Cherry Blossoms white and green neck strap, but they carry a wide range of camera neck straps, wristlet and hand straps, as well as point and shoot camera straps in many beautiful designs. LOVE them. 
 

Homeschool Convention

If you are looking for a information packed, affordable homeschool convention with a list of amazing speakers and huge exhibit halls ~ search no more! Great Homeschool Conventions has FOUR fabulous conventions starting in March of 2011. Be sure to check them out and see if there will be a convention near you!

My ‘to post’ list for the month of January…

What I would like to do and what I can do are sometimes worlds apart…but here is what I would LIKE to do:

~ some more preschool packs!! I’ll be sharing an Astronaut Preschool Pack this week and have some more in the works!

~ a few other printables that I’m working on and will be sharing soon: book report forms and weekly temperature tracking, and artist studies {with Cindy from Along the Way}

~ reviews & giveaways on a few great products we’re using:  Math Rider and Education Cubes

~ Verse pdfs for the Awana Truth & Training Book 1 {I’m 1/4 of the way through these and my goal is to complete the rest of these!}. I finally finished up the Awana WingRunner and Awana HangGlider books…I just need TIME!!!

~ and of course all the regular weekly stuff…Science Sunday, Homeschool Village {when I can!!}, Preschool Corner, and Raising Rock Stars too! I really can’t wait to start posting our science things again!!!!

My Goal for the month of January {and December’s results}…

My goal for December was to finish one non-fiction book ~ Grace-Based Parenting by Tim Kimmel. I’m happy to say that I did! I also finished the book Six Ways to Keep the “Little” in Your Girl by Dannah Gresh and LOVED that one too. I still have a few more on my nightstand that I would like to work on this month…all related to parenting girls. Can you guess what is heavy on my heart right now?

For January, my main goal is to get our household papers and information in ORDER because my hubby and I will be taking a vacation together {minus the kiddos} at the end of the month! Needless to say, I would like all the info in one place and updated so when my parents are watching the kids they have all they need….just in case.

You know, should the toilet back up again because a certain little someone decides to flush something non-flushable down the toilet.

I am updating my Emergency Binder printables and will share them when I’m done! I’m hoping to make them all editable pdf’s so you all can enter in your own info and save it to use.

What’s one thing that you really want to do this month?

Jolanthe Homeschool Creations affiliate button

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home