Homeschool Creations

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What’s Your Favorite Bible Verse?

I know that there are LOTS to choose from, but a project that Laurianna is working on for Awana has us all talking about our favorite Bible verses {and many times WHY it is our favorite verse}. Narrowing it down to just one verse can be hard! Right now, the verse that has been on my heart is:

“Teach me Your way, O Lord, and I will walk in Your truth. Give me an undivided heart that I may fear Your name.”

I love that it’s also a song on one of the Seeds albums too! :)

What is YOUR favorite verse ~ and is there a reason why? Do your favorites change?

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home