Homeschool Creations

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I’m not MIA…

I had grand plans and posts in mind for this week, but life has a funny way of throwing a curve every now and then. I managed to get all the Christmas paraphernalia down, put away and the house organized and then my hubby had Monday off.

And decided it would be a great time to paint our house. Sigh.

And then Kaleb got sick. Sigh.

Add to that some other ideas that I had and my overactive brain has now gone into overdrive and I’m just exhausted.

See? I can {and do} get tired. I will be back soon and sharing some lovely new things if I can keep up with myself, but for now I’m trying to keep up with the mess in my house, keep everyone healthy, and sleep.

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home