Homeschool Creations

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Updated Workbox Activity Cards

Just to let you know…I’ve updated the Workbox Activity Cards and added a few new tags after you all requested them. There are now a total 72 activity cards and 16 minute time cards and 12 blank cards.

 Workbox Picture Cards 2  Workbox Picture Cards 3    Workbox Picture Cards 4  Workbox Picture Cards 5   

Workbox Cards 4

Here are some of the additions:

  • Foreign languages ~ French, Spanish, German, Latin, and Greek
  • Subject cards ~ Bible, math, language, history, nature study, music appreciation, circle time
  • Sports ~ volleyball, soccer, trampoline, swimming, baseball, softball, basketball, karate and running
  • Extras ~ chores, video games, music practice, chess, violin, audiobook, clean-up, church, file folders, guitar and field trip and more…

If you need a good laugh, go check out Jodi’s post on her laminating adventures over at Granola Mom for God…I’m apparently an enabler ~ but you can thank her for the ‘potty’ card that was added to the mix! :)

Additional Workbox Resources

~ Workbox Weekly Grid ~ pdf download of the pages I put together for our kids including pink, purple, blue, green and white pages for Monday through Friday.

~ Preschool Number Cards ~ Number cards with some fun characters {if you are using the traditional workbox system}

~ Workbox system using number strips and workfolders {our system last year}

~ Velcro in BULK. I purchased the 3/8” velcro dots from Textol Systems but have also found larger coins at even better prices from Feiner Supply {and they have free shipping this month!}

~ Lots of great workbox links, ideas and ways to adjust the workbox system.

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

  • Thanks again! I actually was able to get them today without whining and crying and begging you to email them to me! :D

    By Blogger zekesmom10, At July 28, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

  • Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    By Blogger Jenny, At July 28, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

  • Thank you so much for these activity cards. They are wonderful. Is there a way to cut and paste them so that I can eliminate the ones I don't need and double the ones I need?
    liliek02@yahoo.com

    By Anonymous Liliek, At July 29, 2010 at 3:49 AM  

  • Now you are the funny one!!!!! I wondered why I was getting so many comments on my post! Thanks for the boost! Over and out!

    By Blogger Unknown, At July 29, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

  • Jolanthe, I absolutely love all your workbox stuff! I followed a link to your cards once before and I noticed you had ones specifically for TnT and AAS and I am wondering how you made those. I think I remember you mentioning they were copyright protected so you didn't want to share them so I will make my won if you'll share how you did it- just a cut and paste? We are do cubbies, sparks & TnT as well as AAS levels 1 and 4. Thanks!

    By Anonymous Nicole, At July 29, 2010 at 10:58 PM  

  • Nicole ~

    I don't have an email address or way to contact you other than through leaving a comment. Can you email me directly and I can help you out. :)

    Jolanthe

    By Blogger Jolanthe, At July 29, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

  • Do you have a tag for your homeschool co-op?

    By Blogger Missouri Mommy, At July 30, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

  • I am new to workboxes this year and love these. I was wondering if you would consider posting a tutorial on how you make these or if you would make some special for fee? I need some chore tags ;! Thanks, Danielle
    fargofarms@charter.net

    By Blogger FargoFarms, At August 2, 2010 at 6:02 PM  

  • I don't see how to email you without leaving a comment so that's what I'm doing. I can't remember what the blog was that talked about how you store your children's schoolwork through the year. I remember you saying something about paper clipping the weeks work in a folder but I can't seem to find that blog. Can you give me a link to it to help me or just refresh my memory? Thanks so much!

    By Blogger Missouri Mommy, At August 5, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

  • How can I cut and paste these cards so I can choose only the ones we need for our family? I REALLY want to use these, as nothing else I've seen online is as nice as these. PLEASE HELP! !Thanks
    camiesmom2@yahoo.com

    By Blogger Mississippi Rose, At August 9, 2010 at 1:38 AM  

  • Hi Sweet Wonderful woman of God/. I just went to the Feiner supply and they have 13/8 but not 3/8. Is that what you meant to say? i don't want to order the wrong kind. Thanks, Alida w5

    By Blogger Ransomed~Redeemed, At August 24, 2010 at 5:36 AM  

  • How can I cut and paste these cards so I can choose only the ones we need for our family? I REALLY want to use these, as nothing else I've seen online is as nice as these. PLEASE HELP! !Thanks
    camiesmom2@yahoo.com

    By Anonymous Mississippi Rose, At December 15, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

  • Do you have a tag for your homeschool co-op?

    By Anonymous Missouri Mommy, At December 15, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

  • Thank you so much for these activity cards. They are wonderful. Is there a way to cut and paste them so that I can eliminate the ones I don't need and double the ones I need?
    liliek02@yahoo.com

    By Anonymous Liliek, At December 15, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home