Homeschool Creations

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We Belong to Heaven ~ John Mandeville



Today marks the official release of We Belong to Heaven from John Mandeville. Over the years he has written hit songs for Point of Grace {Jesus Will Still Be There}, 4Him, Clay Crosse, Avalon, and Tammy Trent...to name just a few. We Belong to Heaven was birthed during a difficult season in John's life:
“This project really wrote itself as a result of what I was living through, it was meant to be a monument of change for my family, sort of like David wrote the Psalms,” he recalls of those initial sessions. “This was the turning point, the line in the sand, to see all the drama come to a close”. It was my chance to find my heart and return to a place of hope, while also returning to the heart of who I am as an artist.” ~ JM
...read more about John's album, We Belong to Heaven, and get peek at one of his videos, by heading over to No Ordinary Moments.



John%20Mandeville
Quantcast


Photobucket

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home