Homeschool Creations

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thank you very much!



Thanks so much to Mama Jenn for the One Lovely Blog award! {Incidentally, she has a GREAT post that I've bookmarked on making links open in a new window - love it!}

Thanks also to Clemencia for her award of Premio Dardo ~ "Premio Dardos" means "prize darts" in Italian, and the award is given in recognition of cultural. ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.

I appreciate it ladies.


Photobucket

1 Comments:

  • Jolanthe, I have really enjoyed reading your blog. I am not sure if I have left comments lately, but I love reading what you're doing. I've put in my request to join Our Learning Lifestyle group as well.

    I have been giving serious thought and prayer to using Galloping the Globe, and it seems to work well for you from what I can see. Is it a lot of work to gather the books, or do you purchase them?? Our homeschool convention in Arizona is coming up in a couple of months so I am hoping to get my hands on the material.

    Blessings, thank you for all your work and investment into your family, and the encouragement you are to the world of homeschoolers.

    By Blogger Kathy, At May 14, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home