Homeschool Creations

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fruit and Vegetable Matching Cards {Preschool Printables}

Before I have a mutiny on my hands, I AM going to be posting number cards soon!! I did pay attention to the poll results...but since I already had these partially completed {and they were so pretty}, I'm going to post them first.

Will you forgive me? {grins}

Here's a little thumbnail glimpse at what they look like.



The cards can be used as a memory game, for matching to like objects, grouping by colors, etc...It's up to you! You can also use the picture cards to practice identifying fruits and vegetables with your child {or sort by what they like and dislike...you never know!}.

Word cards are also provided for each of the fruits and vegetables pictured. Let your child sound out the words and find the word card that matches the picture card. But have fun!! Click on the thumbnail to print off the cards ~ it's that easy!


Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home