Inchworm Art Activity
We had so much fun making this little worm! (We had plenty of toilet paper rolls around the house thanks to Zachary pulling all the toilet paper off the roll, stuffing it in the toilet and plugging the toilet for us.)
- Cut two toilet paper tubes into rings (4 rings each for a total of 8 rings).
- Fold 7 of the rings flat and then cut them in half. One ring needs to be left whole to use as the inchworms head.
- Have your child color the inchworm pieces if they would like.
- Staple the inchworm together so the his back is like little arches.
- Use a paper punch to put two holes at the top of the worm's head. Insert 1/4 of a pipe cleaner into the holes to use as antennas. Add googly eyes.
- Admire your handiwork.