Homeschool Creations

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Preschool Corner

After a little thought, I've decided to break up my weekly summary posts a little more and post the preschool work separately. It will help me keep track a little more easily and it will also be quicker access to find things specifically related to preschool too (it all makes sense in my head, it does!).

And just to be fun, I made a little graphic to go along with it - and who knows, should anyone be interested in making it a linky and sharing what they are doing with their preschoolers...it could turn into more! I love seeing what others are doing and getting great ideas to use in our own school time!

When I have time, I'm going to go back through my past posts and edit the ones that are preschool related to make separate posts for those too...should I find time and not get distracted.

Because that never happens, you know?

So for now - fun graphic and stay tuned!



Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Good idea! I'll try to participate somehow next week!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At October 31, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

  • Awesome! I don't homeschool my older one, but I am doing preschool at home for Kyle. I'd love to get some ideas, especially on incorporating it as part of our daily activities. Because I'm just not doing so well at creating a specific 'sit down and do preschool' time.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At November 2, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

  • Oh I love it. When you kids get past the preschool stage and you only have one in that stage you tend to forget about all those fun preschool crafts.... I have a 2 year old who is going to love these crafts. Thanks www.strongquiver.blogspot.com

    By Blogger E-S, At November 24, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home