Homeschool Memoirs: 10 Timely Facts
- I was at one point ADAMANTLY opposed to homeschooling. Even preached against its' follies in a college debate. My brothers were both homeschooled for some time and I refused.
- I could be considered a Jane Austen junkie. I own all her books and sadly more than one version of most of the movies based on her books. I love period dramas.
- I buy M&M's to use as rewards for my kids - only they never end up making it to my children. I can't imagine that has anything to do with why I can't drop these last few pounds...
- I have a tendency to overcommit myself...grand plans...but time can be short.
- I believe the only way to really enjoy a Lindt truffle is to leave it in your pocket for a short time so that it just melt in your mouth.
- I cannot roller skate backwards to save my life. Never could get that figured out.
- I had RK surgery almost 10 years ago to correct my vision. No more glasses for me.
- I have several preferences in my house: Bounty paper towels (the smaller sheet size) and Charmin (for the grown-ups).
- I am sadly becoming addicted to NBC's new show: Crusoe.
- The Mac/PC commercials always make me laugh outloud.
Labels: Homeschool Memoirs