Homeschool Creations

Monday, November 10, 2008

Voting is Open for Homeschool Blog Awards


Voting is now open for the Homeschool Blog Awards at The Homeschool Post - and this blog has also been nominated in the following categories:

- Best New Homeschooling Blog
- Best Super-Homeschooler

My other blog (No Ordinary Moments) has been nominated too!!

- Best Homeschool Mom
- Funniest Homeschooling Blog

If you'd like to vote, just click on the voting graphic above and head on over to the Homeschool Post. Voting is open until November 21. I have no idea what prizes go along with the categories...but I know there are prizes involved. I'll keep you posted!



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home