Homeschool Creations

Monday, August 2, 2010

Blogging Tips: Search This Blog

A few months ago I added a little something to my sidebar and it has been a HUGE help to me personally.

The search box. See it over there on the side?

image

If you are looking for something in particular, try typing in a keyword for what you need and see what you come up with. I have the search set to look on this blog and links that I have on the blog.

I’ve found more things that I forgot that I posted about, and it’s been a quick way for me to find posts rather than digging through my categories tag or even the archives.

Have fun looking ~ and hope you find lots of useful things! Let me know if you find anything really exciting. :)

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home