Homeschool Creations

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Leaning Tower of Eiffel

We're still studying France. We're just FLYING through the countries I tell ya.

{That would be a HIGH amount of sarcasm, people. I'm spreading it on thick here.}

We've been focusing more on Paris this week thanks to the book Madeline. Today, out of sheer "Please give Mommy a few moments of peace, because I you all are going to drive me c.r.a.z.y!!", I handed the kids the majority of our straws, a roll of coveted Scotch tape and told them to build something they might find in Paris.



Despite several rounds of frustrated tears, tape being stuck to certain children's faces, and general mayhem, there was a colorful end result.



The picture doesn't quite do it justice, because truly it's even more pitiful than it looks and it leans waaaaaaay to one side if left standing for more than 10 seconds on it's own. See?



Zachary has lovingly dubbed it "The Leaning Tower of Eiffel".


Photobucket

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • It looks great!!!! Worth the tears I hope. I love the crafts you do....please drop a hint if there's a particular book you use for your world geography tour! Blessings and Joy, Kathy

    By Blogger Kathy, At June 4, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home