Homeschool Creations

Friday, May 7, 2010

Preschool Corner ~ No Cooperation

Try as hard as I may, this was NOT a week where either of the boys were super-cooperative.

As in not cooperative at all. It was just splendid, really.

We did spend a lot of time watching the momma robin outside our window and going over our robin lapbook that we put together last year. Otherwise we spent time trying to get some ‘schooltime’ done…which ended up being more of a discipline/training opportunity.

Over and over again.

Behavior issues were flaring up all over the place, so I opted the route of ‘training’ this week…and even though it didn’t go as planned, it was all fine. :)

Ready to Link Up?

Share what you are doing with your kids! The updated guidelines can be found here if you need them.

NOTE: Please link your exact blog post to the Mr. Linky below and link back here too! The point of Preschool Corner is to share resources with others, so please include a link back so that your readers can find some other great blogs and ideas to use with their children.

I DO know that some of you have some rockin’ plans to share with us this week though, so start linking up!

~ MckLinky is having some issues, so if you can’t link up, leave a comment with your post link and I’ll link you all up when it is working correctly. :)

 

 
 Photobucket

Labels:

14 Comments:

  • Jolanthe -
    McLinky is not working - I tried several times. Here is my info:

    Sea World behind the scenes - Penguins
    http://mamato3blessings.blogspot.com/2010/05/sea-world-school-part-2-penguins.html

    Thank you! Have a great weekend! :)
    Nicole

    By Blogger Mama to 5, At May 7, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

  • McLinky didn't work for me either.
    My post is:
    Caves Field Trip (Dottie's Universe)
    http://dottiesuniverse.blogspot.com/2010/05/field-trip-to-crystal-caves.html

    Thank you.
    Dorothy

    By Blogger Dottie, At May 7, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

  • Yep, I've been trying for a while as well.

    The Linton Academy
    http://thelintonacademy.blogspot.com/2010/05/weekly-wrap-up.html


    I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one with "training weeks". We had a very rough day yesterday, as a matter of fact.

    Thanks for all that you do!
    Jennifer

    By Blogger RockerMom, At May 7, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

  • Uggh, MckLinky isn't working for me either. Sorry to give you extra work to do, Jolanthe! Here's my info:

    Tired, Need Sleep - All About Birds

    http://tiredneedsleep.blogspot.com/2010/05/all-about-birds.html

    Thanks! Sounds like you had a productive week, just not in the way you expected. ;)

    By Blogger Nicole {tired, need sleep}, At May 7, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

  • Weeks like that can be sooooo frustrating.

    By Blogger Ticia, At May 7, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

  • Our youngest has had one of those weeks :-) so easy and fun below:

    http://conkklan5.blogspot.com/2010/05/wild-wednesday-part-2.html

    By Blogger Shelby, At May 7, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

  • I want to know more about "training" - how does it happen on the weeks like this? Despite my positive posts, we do have days when daughter just wants to play, and it's fine with me. After all, she is only 3.5 :)

    By Blogger Natalie PlanetSmarty, At May 7, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

  • I hear ya sister, we have days like that too, or sometimes weeks ;o) No worries though, character training is more important!

    By Blogger Confessions Of A Homeschooler, At May 7, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

  • Must be in the air! My little guy has been so defiant this week. Between him and our new pup, I'm exhausted! :P

    By Blogger Kelli @ writing the waves, At May 7, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

  • I had the opposite problem - mom was not cooperating. I didn't feel like doing much - I think I am ready for a break. Hope your training proves fruitful next week!

    Thanks for hosting. =)

    By Blogger Michelle Gibson, At May 7, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

  • I think I could have wrote your post!! lol my 1st grader gave me a hard time this week, not wanting to rad out loud, not wanting to write sentences with his spelling words, etc etc.. I'm relieved to know its not only me!
    love your blog! ~Dawn

    By Blogger Unknown, At May 8, 2010 at 12:30 AM  

  • It's SO nice to know that I'm not the only one with weeks like that!

    By Blogger Heather, At May 9, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

  • I think I could have wrote your post!! lol my 1st grader gave me a hard time this week, not wanting to rad out loud, not wanting to write sentences with his spelling words, etc etc.. I'm relieved to know its not only me!
    love your blog! ~Dawn

    By Anonymous Dawn/RN4JCHRIST, At December 15, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

  • McLinky didn't work for me either.
    My post is:
    Caves Field Trip (Dottie's Universe)
    http://dottiesuniverse.blogspot.com/2010/05/field-trip-to-crystal-caves.html

    Thank you.
    Dorothy

    By Anonymous Dottie, At December 15, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home