Homeschool Creations

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Homeschool Blog Award ~ Voting Time!

It's voting time! The nominations for the Homeschool Blog Awards are tallied and the polls are open for voting.

There are some amazing ladies that have been nominated ~ and thank you SO MUCH for those of you who put my name in for different categories!! I was blown away today going through the different areas and finding my blogs in these areas:


~ Best Homeschool Mom Blog
~ Best Blog Design
~ Best Crafts, Plans, and Projects Blog
~ Best Super-Homeschooler

My other blog, No Ordinary Moments, was nominated too!!

~ Funniest Homeschool Blog {and I do think my kids are hilarious...}
~ Best Cyber Buddy Blog

Totally Tots made the list too!!

~ Best Family/Group Blog
~ Best Curriculum Blog

I'm excited to go vote and visit around to some of the different blogs! Have fun browsing some great sites!!


Photobucket

6 Comments:

  • I really love looking at all the blogs. They are all so encouraging and makes my creative bug go NUTS!!! Good luck, you are def. one of my go to blogs!

    By Blogger mommy4, At November 10, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

  • Congrats! You go girl!!

    ((hugs))

    By Blogger Amazing_Grace, At November 10, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

  • I'm not a homeschooling mom, but I love visiting your site for fun activities to do with my 4 kiddies inaddition to their public school curriculum. You deseverve each nomination you got!! Congratulations!!

    http://thequeenofthisthatandeverything.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger Keeper of the Tales, At November 10, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

  • Congrats! Thanks for the info that you provide on your blog...so much to take in!

    By Blogger Amy, At November 10, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

  • Wow, girl! You racked up on the nominations. (Well, I did too, I must confess. LOL.) Fun stuff.

    By Blogger Unknown, At November 11, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

  • To see who all was nominated has been fun. The more awesome thing is if that as I explore the nominee's site (most of them), each one is supporting the other in the "Blogs we follow" sidebars.

    The support amongst homeschool bloggers is such an encouragement and we know that at the end of the day its not about the awards, but about the fellowship and friendship.

    See ya on the other side of the votes ;)

    By Blogger Kela, At November 11, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home