Homeschool Creations

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Preschool Corner: Preschool Corner Blogroll!

This week has been a little bit crazy overall with part of our family here and some traveling for a funeral. Even though I was here with the two youngest...and the primary kiddos for Preschool Corner, guess how much we got done.

That would be a zilcho. Nada. Nothing.

Unless snuggling up together, having fun on playdates with others {to distract a little boy who wanted to take a road trip}, and eating ice cream counts as a ummm....learning experience. {grins}

We did squeeze in a few things earlier in the week, but I am going to hold off until next week to post about those things and instead ask you all for a little input. I'm in the process of putting together my website and would like to add a blogroll and link back to all of you that are a part of the Preschool Corner {Carisa was the one that suggested the idea to me}.

I've put together a list of sites that I've pulled from past MckLinky's, and would love it if you all could look over the list and let me know if I missed you! Leave a comment ~ I do have the links for the blogs below already in place, they just aren't showing up here. Please let me know if you have been participating in the Preschool Corner and your blog is not on the list {or if you do not wish for your blog to be on the list}.

Adept Serendipity
Adventures in Mommydom
Celebrate Every Day
Cheerios Underfoot
Children Grow, Children Learn
Confessions of a Homeschooler
Delightful Learning
Diary of a Nouveau Soccer Mom
Fifth Street Academy
Home Grown Hearts
Hope Sprouts
Jedi Homeschooling
Mama Jenn
Monkey See, Monkey Do
Monkeyin' Around
Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns
Never a Dull Moment
One Little Room
One Little, Two Little
One Mom, Five Boys
Our Happy Hearts Will Never Roam
Our Worldwide Classroom
Refined Metals Academy
Run the Earth, Watch the Sky
Spell Outloud
Spesamor Academy
Treasure Seekers
The Work of Childhood


About the Preschool Corner

The Preschool Corner is a place for us to share the ideas we are using during our "preschool time" with our kids. You can join in the fun and record what you are doing in your house. Please link your exact blog post to the Mr. Linky below (if you have questions feel free to ask). Be sure to link back to this blog post so that your readers can find some other great ideas too!

The guidelines can be found here if you need them.

Share what you've been doing in your house this week!



Photobucket

Labels:

15 Comments:

  • Good Morning,
    I would like to join you in the Preschool Corner. I have linked back to you with our preschool adventures thus far. Please feel free to add us to the blog list, and I look forward to being a part of Preschool Corner.

    By Blogger Sigalit Chana, At October 30, 2009 at 6:52 AM  

  • I have really enjoyed your blog, and would love to have mine considered for your blog roll. http://pocketful--of--posies.blogspot.com. Thanks.

    By Blogger Jackie, At October 30, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

  • I would like to join up!

    Jennifer
    whatississyupto.blogspot.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At October 30, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

  • Oooh what a fun meme! I have two preschoolers and would love to participate! I don't have time to put anything together today as far as a blog post goes, but I'll throw some ideas out on what we've done this week. Very simple stuff! I usually write down in my "planner" things we do, even if they weren't planned.

    So this week the main theme centered around doing puzzles, playing games (Chutes and Ladders, Candy Land), drawing, play-doh, stamps and stickers. All of these activities were self-motivated. This is what they chose to do.
    I added in a couple of worksheets throughout. But mostly, it was self-directed.
    Next week I plan on a little more structure, just in case they aren't as motivated!
    I look forward to joining in!! Thanks for doing this Jolanthe!

    By Blogger Christin, At October 30, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

  • Hi, I'm new to homeschool blogging but I would really like to join your preschool corner.

    I really like your site and appreciate that you devote time to help moms like me get ideas for our own children too.

    By Blogger The Busy Toddler's Mom, At October 30, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

  • Please add my name to the blog roll. We have been participating in Preschool Corner for awhile now.

    http://rogersfamilycircus.blogspot.com

    Thank You!

    By Blogger Virginia Lee, At October 30, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

  • I have been following your blog for a short time and am interested in continuing. :)

    By Blogger Mamma James, At October 30, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

  • I don't do preschool corner I do Learning Through Love so you can take us off thanks!

    By Blogger Gidget Girl Reading, At October 30, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

  • I was super delighted to see my blog at the top of the list - that doesn't happen very often. :) Good thing my blog starts with A. We love your preschool corner, and hope to continue for as long as possible. Thanks so much.

    By Blogger Deborah, At October 31, 2009 at 5:28 AM  

  • Keep us on! (At least until Mali graduates) Hmm. . . how about a K Corner? *Ü*

    By Blogger Michelle Gibson, At October 31, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

  • i really love your site! i gave you a very special award

    please drop by to grab it!

    By Blogger Chris, At November 1, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

  • I left a second link, hope that is okay!

    By Blogger Michelle Gibson, At November 1, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

  • we are new to blogging our learning activities, but would love to join!

    our blog is 'Dewdrops' and it's addy is:
    http://deweydecimalca.blogspot.com/

    thank you!

    By Blogger Dewey Dot, At November 1, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

  • I'm going to be making the switch from tot school to preschool. Actually, I'm going to start doing more with my "tot" for tot school, and also participate in the preschool corner here. I came here from the tot school website, but I've used items from your website in the past.

    We have weeks where we do zilch. Nada. Nothing. but play, so it looks like we have the right place!

    http://tatertotschool.homeschooljournal.net/

    By Blogger manda, At November 2, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

  • We are officially preschool (the boy turned 4), so keep us on your list please. :o)

    By Blogger Shannon, At November 3, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home