Homeschool Creations

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

In the Works....

Yesterday I gave you all a little peek at something that I've been working on ~ my new website!! Carisa at 1+1+1=1 gave me the last little 'nudge' to get things going and it's coming together little by little.

My goal is to have all of my printables and resources in one place, making easier for you all to find them! So...you won't have to go digging through past posts to find everything, or sit and wait patiently for Scribd to download the files.

Over the next little bit, things might be shifting around some on this page, but this blog will still be right here - just links are changing around! Stay tuned for more!!

If you didn't catch the link, check out the Awana Bible resources that I've been pulling together!


Photobucket

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home