Homeschool Creations

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sarah's Wish Special!!

Monday I told you all about Sarah Books and how much our girls are enjoying them. I received an email today from Jim Baumgardner {the author} with a special for my readers!! Some huge savings, so keep reading!!

These specials are available by MAIL ORDER ONLY and you need to have a special form from me ~ so you'll need to leave a comment with your email address if you would like to use the special.

Special for Friends
{Not offered on Sarah Books website ~ Order by mail only}

Sarah's Wish ~ $8.50 {retail: $10.00 ~ save $2.49}
Sarah's Promise ~ $10.50 {retail: $14.99 ~ save $4.49}
Sarah's Escape ~ $15.50 {retail: $21.99 ~ save $6.49}

Extra special offer: Purchase all of the items above and add an extra copy of Sarah's Wish for $4.00. You can give it to a friend!!

If you're looking for some Christmas gifts, email me now and I'll pass along the flyer to you!!


Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home