Homeschool Creations

Thursday, October 22, 2009

F is for Fox {Craft}



So simple it almost makes itself...well, almost!

When I first showed it to the kids, it took them a minute to figure it out {majority of guesses were 'squirrel'}.

But it's a fox. {grins}


What You'll Need:
  • Brown foam sheet/construction paper
  • Scissors
  • Pen {to trace letter}
  • Fake fur
  • Googly eyes
  • small pom pom for nose
  • Glue
How to make the 'F' Fox:
  1. Trace and cut an uppercase 'F' out of the foam sheet or construction paper. I used a foam sheet that was about 4" x 5" in size.

  2. Using the extra foam, cut out two small triangles for ears.

  3. Cut out a tail from the fake fur.

  4. Glue the ears, tail, eye and nose onto your letter F.

Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • Love it! I have a preschool blog and have been using some of the ideas on NTFFC, but after seeing some of your ideas I wish I wasn't a week ahead of you on letters. :-) I am doing "H" next week and am stumped. Anyway, thanks for sharing this idea.

    By Blogger Jackie, At October 22, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

  • This is so cute! I love all your letter art! I thought next year when Selena's fine motor skills are a bit more refined we would do some of these. Right now I would do most of it, and I truly want her learning!

    By Blogger Debbie, At October 22, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

  • Adorable!I really love all of these. Your blog is such a great resource - thanks!

    By Blogger Tiffany, At October 22, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

  • This is so cute!!!

    By Blogger Mama Jenn, At October 22, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

  • I love it! Very cute- I've been looking for some things like this to reinforce letter recognition with one of my children who needs a bit more in the way of activities as well as encouragement!

    By Blogger Alison, At October 25, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home