Homeschool Creations

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Preschool Corner Questions

I've had quite a few of you email me asking if I will continue hosting the Preschool Corner over the summer.

YES!! :)

It might not be the all~out version that the school year entails, but I would like to keep up with everyone over the summer and see the fun ideas that you are doing too. My goal is to post at least a few things we did during the week {theme related or not} ~ just FUN learning ideas to share with you all.

If you would like to participate, let it be as unstructured or structured as you'd like. Just have fun and show us what neat things are happening in your house!

My question to you is - what day works best for you all to have the Preschool Corner hosted? Are Fridays still good for you? {grins} I'd love to hear from you!

Photobucket

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • we are going to start doing preschool corner i think since she is 3 now we are more preschool then totschool!

    Fridays works great!

    I wrote my first curriculum for a book (kinda like itty bitty bookworm) so i'm excited to try it out! :)

    By Blogger Gidget Girl Reading, At June 16, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

  • Friday is great. I would love to be done by Friday, so that may help get me going. If I post early or late, I can always come back and add to Mr. Linky. I am ready to post for last week, so I may save that for this week.

    I'm glad you will continue. It is nice doing school with the littles while my older boys are on break.

    Thanks, Jolanthe. :-)

    By Blogger Michelle Gibson, At June 16, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

  • I am interested in participating and any day is good for me. Thank you for hosting this.

    By Blogger Christy Killoran, At June 18, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home