Homeschool Creations

Friday, June 10, 2011

Preschool Corner ~ Ladybug Larvae

As I’m writing this, I’m just back from wandering the vendor halls at the homeschool convention that I’m attending this weekend…and contemplating all the goodies in store for next year. :)

Oh the bliss. I could wander and dream for hours!

This past week we’ve been having much fun watching our ladybug larvae and see how they grow and eat! Although this is part of the older kid’s Nancy Larson Science program, Kaleb has really been enjoying the lessons all about bugs {which means I need to finish up the Bug Preschool Pack, eh?}.

image

image

Kaleb spent much time outside this week searching for bugs too ~ especially grasshoppers, but haven’t had as much luck with that.

We’re officially winding down the older kids school year and taking a bit of a breather, so things with Kaleb will be a bit more laid back for a bit until I get a few more preschool packs printed out and ready to go with him. :)

What did you all do this week?

More Preschool Links:image

Ready to Link Up?

Share what you are doing with your kids! Please link your exact blog post to the Mr. Linky below and link back here too! The updated guidelines can be found here if you need them.

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home