Homeschool Creations

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Laminating Just Got Cheaper….

You all might be aware that I have a laminating…umm…problem. The fact that I have TWO laminators should be setting off warning bells for all to hear.

But I have a confession. Until recently, I was a laminating pouch snob. Maybe not so much a snob as a big ol’ chicken to try something different unless someone else convinces me. So I let Carisa try them out first and then she convinced me that not only do they work great, they are WAY cheaper.

image

I ordered a pack of 100 {the Universal Clear brand is just under $10 for 100, compared to the Scotch brand that are a little over $12 for 50}.

Meaning I can laminate even more.

Not that I will {ahem}. But I CAN if I want to.

And I probably will.

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home