Homeschool Creations

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Coming Up in June 2011 {and my goal for the month!}

A big thank you to EACH of our sponsors this month!!

Apologia Press
 

Apologia has teamed with Summit Ministries to bring you the "What We Believe" Series, an outstanding way to teach your child the essential beliefs of the Christian faith, but it’s so much more!

My Grafico Clip Art
 
My Grafico has become my ‘go-to’ site to find clip art for my recent Preschool Packs. Their graphics and clip art packs are unique AND affordable ~ a great combination!
 
Photobucket
 
Alpha Omega offers affordable homeschool curriculum for grades PreK-12. During the month of June you can take an additional 10% everything on the Alpha Omega site!
 

Time 4 Learning

Time 4 Learning is a convenient, online homeschool curriculum that combines education with interactive fun for grades PreK-8th. Time4Learning offers each child their own learning path, with animated lessons, unit assessments, and integrated printable worksheets for reinforcement.

 

Kelly Kits are designed to encourage creativity & teach art. Each kit has ten unique activities that cover the five art disciplines: painting, drawing, sculpting, printmaking, & collage.

 
Speekee is designed so that children can learn Spanish in their own time and at their own pace. Best of all, your first two weeks are FREE!
 
 
We’ve started using WriteShop for our three oldest children and are LOVING the switch in writing curriculum. They will be releasing an intermediate curriculum soon, so be sure to keep an eye out for it!
 

My Goal for the month of June…

Our garden beds, planters and more are all finished and even starting to produce some great veggies for us {my goal for the month of May!!}, our standardized testing will be wrapped up today {hooray!!} and we are finishing up a few key areas of school and ready for a bit of a break!

I have a few goals this month in mind for myself…there are several preschool packs that I am working on finishing and pulling together {Wizard of Oz, Star Wars, a beach theme and more!} and Cindy from Along the Way is working with me on some artist studies/printables that have been put on a backburner until the last week or so.

Once we’ve finished up the bulk of school, I plan to just RELAX and breathe a bit!! I’m also LOVING the book Ministry of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson and having a wonderful group of ladies to read along with. Reading at a slower pace is really enjoyable and I’m gleaning SO MUCH from the book too.

Oh!! And did I mention that HOMESCHOOL CONVENTION is coming up???? Ahhh…the bliss. The wonder. The joy! This is going to be a wonderful month!!!

What’s one thing that you really want to do this month?

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home