Homeschool Creations

Friday, June 3, 2011

Family and Fun ~ Preschool Corner

For the past two weeks it seems that our house has had a revolving door of sorts with family coming and going and finally ALL leaving this past Tuesday.

With our family running back and forth daily, we didn’t spend a lick of time doing school at all, but spent much time with my brother and just having fun.

Kaleb’s idea of fun was playing chess with his Uncle Andy, although he doesn’t have the first clue how to actually play. Anytime my brother would take one of Kaleb’s pieces, Kaleb would reach over and grab one of his uncle’s pieces and say “One for you and one for me.”

20110528-IMG_9995

And this picture was just too cute…since he was imitating my brother and how he was laying on the floor…

20110528-IMG_0012

Best part of the week though. The Strider Bike has officially been pushed aside and Kaleb is wanting to only ride his ‘big boy bike’ {please don’t point out the hot pink and turquoise to him, okay?}.

 

Before I forget, don’t miss the Uppercase Tracing Cards and the Lowercase Tracing Cards that I shared recently!! I have some more fun printables that I’m working on and hope to share them soon!!

More Preschool Links

image

Ready to Link Up?

Share what you are doing with your kids! Please link your exact blog post to the Mr. Linky below and link back here too! The updated guidelines can be found here if you need them.

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home