Homeschool Creations

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Coming Up in November 2010 {and a goal for the month}

An introduction {and thank you} to our sponsors…

Homeschool Convention

If you are looking for a information packed, affordable homeschool convention with a list of amazing speakers and huge exhibit halls ~ search no more! Great Homeschool Conventions has FOUR fabulous conventions starting in March of 2011. Be sure to check them out and see if there will be a convention near you!

Guidecraft Educational Toys

Guidecraft has beautifully crafted wood products for over 45 years. They have over 850 high quality educational toys and furnishings, which allow children's minds and imaginations room to truly wonder and grow.

Nancy Larson Homeschool Science

Nancy Larson Science provides homeschool science curriculum that is engaging and challenging for your child while being fun and easy for you to teach. You can read my full review of this curriculum here.

My ‘to post’ list for the month of November…

What I would like to do and what I can do are sometimes worlds apart…but here is what I would LIKE to do:

~ Lesson plans for the FINAL continent we studied with Galloping the Globe. All that’s left is the US!! 

~ Full pdf set {and individual ones too!} of verse printables for the Awana SkyStormer book {so far 10 are done}

~ Verse pdfs for the Awana Truth & Training Book 1 {my goal is to complete 8 of these!}

~ A pirate preschool unit with lots of printables!! Can’t wait to share this with you, but I’m putting the finishing touches on it!!

~ and of course all the regular weekly stuff…Science Sunday, Homeschool Village {when I can!!}, Preschool Corner, and Raising Rock Stars too!

My Goal for the month of November…

I was doing well with with my exercise routine up until the last bit of the month {even managed to drop a few pounds}, but once I was a few days away from attending the Relevant Conference and ever since, I haven’t been consistent at all {read: zilcho, nada, nothing}. I will be keeping up with that though this month.

Since returning from Relevant, Rick and I have been working on a new schedule for the two {mainly me} so that our kids are getting the BEST and the MOST out of me. I’ve been using Tell Your Time What to Do by Amy Lynn Andrews to help budget and manage my time better. Now that I have my time blocked out, my goal is to stick to it for the month and see where {and if} it needs to be tweaked at all.

The most exciting part for me? The computer is OFF for over 24 hours on the weekend for all of us, which may not seem like a big deal to others, but for me it is a big deal…and believe it or not, we survived this last weekend and the internet did not fall apart.

What’s one thing that you really want to do this month?

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home