Homeschool Creations

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tot School ::6::


I haven't posted in a few weeks - mainly because I haven't taken as many pictures of the little man.

But...in the last few weeks he has been making leaps and bounds in his vocabulary. He is babbling constantly, using so many more understandable words, and he has a very extensive vocabulary that we have yet to figure out. We just aren't smart enough to know Kaleb-ese yet. :)

This week we used the easel and the dry erase markers - scribbling and erasing can be so much fun!

Playing the keyboard and just making a little noise.

Relaxing with the leap pad and pretending to be a big kid like his sister.

Pretending with a new nativity set that Mommy gets to review - this one gets a big thumbs up from me since Kaleb started saying 'Baby' and bringing me Jesus all the time!!

Pouring, stirring and serving everyone...which was short lived thanks to a certain older brother....


...who decided that it would be much more fun for Kaleb to play 'Spank my Bum' with him instead of playing with Mommy. (It was rather funny to watch).

And I got brave and brought out the finger paints for everyone. This picture shows that Kaleb isn't too fond of the taste of finger paint (shocking, I know).

And this is Kaleb's first official painting. Which is proudly displayed on our wall and he points to constantly.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to visit Carissa at 1+1+1+1 for more Tot School showings!




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home