Homeschool Creations

Friday, October 3, 2008

The Old Schoolhouse Fall Special

A few weeks ago, you might remember that I told you all about the digital version of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine (and how much I love this magazine!). It is chocked full of great information for homeschoolers on such a variety of topics - a little something for everyone! There are always new products to check out and I have gleaned so much information from it - and I've only received 3 issues so far! Most definitely a motivator and encouragement for homeschooling families. I always look forward to receiving the Teacher's Toolbox each month too - an added bonus with their magazine.

Right now, the print version of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine is having a Fall Special. You can get two years of the magazine, 6 fabulous physical gifts (no downloads!) worth over $120, plus the current issue of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine that is full of ideas for the new school year, so you start receiving your magazine in a flash! It really is one of their best deals ever and you don't want to miss out. Click on any of the graphics to take you to their site.

In fact, they've got a really cute Homeschooling with Heart tote bag (valued at $13.95) for the first 1000 to subscribe. About half of them are gone, but you should still be able to get one if you hurry! The total value is over $212, but you receive it all for only $39 - 50% off of cover price! Plus subscribers get their online monthly Teacher's Toolbox which focuses on a different topic each month, giving you words of encouragement, hands-on teaching ideas, book recommendations, field trip ideas, and a bonus download item.

If you are making your list for Christmas, now would be a GREAT time to nudge someone and let them know about making your gift even better! The tote bag is a nice "icing on the cake" and I have one on it's way to me and can't wait to receive it!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Hi Jolanthe! I recognize you from the HSS board! :) I didn't realize you were a part of the TOS crew, me too! :) Nice to "see" you and your blog! I don't think I had ever seen this blog before. It looks great!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At October 3, 2008 at 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home