Homeschool Creations

Friday, August 5, 2011

Preschool Corner ~ What Should Have Been

This was the week that I had planned as our first week back to school. Overall, a fairly lofty goal considering that we returned from vacation on Saturday evening and I had to unpack, etc…

In reality, it was fairly stubborn of me. No reason that I couldn’t hold off and wait another week, other than I had it in my head and got stuck.

Monday morning was literally one of the most miserable days. It was super hot. I had a major migraine and then Kaleb had a 102 temp, so we ended up in the doctor’s office {with no answers}. And then the van broke down.

Sometimes, I’m so stubborn it takes a bit to get something through my thick head.

Later in the week we started back in our school routine, but with a much more laid back attitude and relief when Kaleb was feeling better {and me too}. Meanwhile, I had fun working on a few things behind the scenes for him ~ and to share with you all!!

Stay tuned the next few weeks, because I have some fun things planned to share each Tuesday that I hope you all will love!

When are you planning to start back with your school time {or have you already}?  Leave a comment and let us all know!

A Few Preschool Links:

Ready to Link Up?

Share what you are doing with your kids! Please link your exact blog post to the Mr. Linky below and link back here too! The updated guidelines can be found here if you need them.
 

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home