Homeschool Creations

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Balancing Grace…

image

In all honesty, the hardest thing for me is finding a way to balance the need for discipline and still extend grace. I’ll admit that there is a lot of fear in my heart relating to the balance. There is obviously a need for discipline in everyday life to maintain order and sanity…or my kids would be going nuts at mealtimes and any sense of decorum would be out the window.

Much of that though also has to do with HOW the discipline is administered. There’s a nice way and then there is the way that is frequently present when Mommy has reached her absolute limit of patience and completely loses it over something really, really insignificant.

It’s in this area that I am consistently failing, berating myself over how horrible of a mother and trying to figure out what I can do to change things.

And in all honesty…I cannot change things.

Read more here…

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home