Homeschool Creations

Friday, February 25, 2011

Preschool Corner ~ Praying for School

Apparently a certain little someone is ready for us to get back into the school groove and I am really hoping that this next Monday we will be back in more of our typical ‘routine’.

At dinner each night we take turns praying for the meal and when it was Kaleb’s turn the other night, the prayer went a little something like this…

“Thanks for the nice day. Thanks that we could ride our bikes today. I hope we can do school tomorrow. Thank you for our dinner. Amen.”

I’m sincerely hoping that our internet is hooked up soon so that I can access some of my own stuff {like link on my own blog, etc….}. Today’s post and internet connection are courtesy of Cindy from Along the Way who let me crash her house and get online for a bit! :)

A Few Preschool Links for You:

image

Ready to Link Up?

Share what you are doing with your kids! Please link your exact blog post to the Mr. Linky below and link back here too! The updated guidelines can be found here if you need them.
 

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home