Homeschool Creations

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Coming Up in February 2011 {and a goal for the month}

An introduction {and thank you} to our sponsors…


Ahh ad Laurianna 3 copy  
Our Ahh! Prods bean bags have been well loved at our house and will keep us warm at our new house! If you are looking for high quality bean bag chairs, be sure to visit their site! 
My Grafico Clip Art

My Grafico has become my ‘go-to’ site to find clip art for my recent Preschool Packs. Their graphics and clip art packs are unique AND affordable ~ a great combination!

Time 4 Learning

Time 4 Learning is a convenient, online homeschool curriculum that combines education with interactive fun for grades PreK-8th. Time4Learning offers each child their own learning path, with animated lessons, unit assessments, and integrated printable worksheets for reinforcement.


 
I am so very excited to have The Vintage Pearl as a sponsor for the Little Leaps of Love challenge. Their necklaces and handstamped pieces are gorgeous! Each piece created is unique and something that you will have as a keepsake for years to come.

My Goal for the month of February {and January’s results}…
My goal for January was to update and share my Emergency Binder printables. I started and was making good progress, but when it became clear that we were moving, I put all of that on hold. Many of the things that I would need to put into the binder will be changing and truthfully I felt my energy was better put elsewhere. :) I did what I needed to leave my mom important information for my parents, but otherwise I had to focus on preparing to move.

For February, my main goal is to keep up with the basics of school work in the midst of moving ~ and be realistic about the expectations on the kids and myself. We’re at a bit of a standstill since we can’t quite move into our new house {while we wait for the former owner to move out}, but we’re ready to start the process. I’m well aware that patience is NOT one of my strong traits…and trying to rest and know that God has been working through this entire process…and He isn’t going to leave us hanging!

What’s one thing that you really want to do this month?

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home