Homeschool Creations

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another Round of Winners…

I know I haven’t been keeping you all very well updated on the winners, but I have been contacting them and they have all been officially notified.

Here are a few names, just in case you were wondering ~

My Funky Camera

Commenter # 178  ~ Kristin @ The Adventures of Club Aramo

image 

Geo Toys Puzzles

Commentor #59 ~ Mandy @ Our Homeschooling Journey

 

image

 

Out of the Box Games ~ Backseat Drawing Jr.

Commenter #Jennifer @ McQuillLand

image

Rosetta Stone Homeschool Level 1 

Commenter # 321 ~ Mary @ Not Before 7

image

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home