Homeschool Creations

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Preschool Corner ~ Little Bit of This & That

I will be back a little later today to fill in the huge expanse of nothingness below.

I’d promise, but you just never know what might happen with the HUGE ol’ blizzard coming our way today.

Thursdays have gotten a little crazy-like for me with piano lessons for two kiddos and helping my husband teach a class Thursday nights…so my computer posting time is limited ~ making it hard to get a post ready to go bright and early Friday morning.

So for now, just look at the white expanse as a hodge-podge of things we did, and don’t forget to enter the Strider Bike giveaway today!! The linky is up for you all sign up in the meantime!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share what you are doing with your kids! Please link your exact blog post to the Mr. Linky below and link back here too! The updated guidelines can be found here if you need them.
 
 
Photobucket

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Good luck through your winter weather! Also, good luck with your busy Thursday schedule. Tuesday's are like that around here and I hear exactly what you're saying!!

    By Blogger Susana, At February 5, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

  • I messed up somehow while linking up with my Preschool Corner link. Linked to the wrong post. Can you delete the one I messed up? Oops, so sorry.

    By Blogger kewkew, At February 6, 2010 at 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home