Homeschool Creations

Friday, December 28, 2007

Candy Cane Lapbook Pictures

I finally got around to taking some pictures of my lapbook. I did videotape Laurianna showing off hers and will upload it soon. She's been pulling that sucker out to show everyone. :) Very cute.

I added an extra "flap" in our lapbooks to give a little extra room to put more stuff in. It's just an extra half of a file folder glued into it. To make the base of the lapbook, you refold a regular file folder so that the edges meet in the middle.






I'm hoping that we can do one lapbook each month just to change things around a little bit with the girls for the remainder of this school year. Next year we're going to try and use this method a little bit more as we move into geography units.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • WONDERFUL!
    I did one of these in a Tamy Duby workshop awhile back...hmmm...probably more than two years ago...arghhh...they seem like so much fun, and you're right, the children so much more enjoy them. I mean, how many children pull out their workbooks from last year to show guests! (I finally was able to throw out Stef's diorama from the third grade last year) I am so proud of you! You inspire me! I will do it...someday. Anyway..back to the workbooks. (smile)

    By Blogger pyrotechny, At January 7, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

  • I love this lapbook. That book is one of my favorite books too!

    If you are interested you can check out my lapbooks on my blog. Just click on the label lapvvok about half way down my side bar.

    By Blogger Mrs. Darling, At January 16, 2008 at 11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home