Homeschool Creations

Thursday, September 6, 2007

In the Interest of Full Disclosure

Homeschool Creations is a personal blog written and edited by Jolanthe, the blog owner. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, or other forms of compensation. If you have any questions about this blog, please contact Jolanthe at homeschoolcreations at gmail dot com.

Advertising and Sponsorship. Homeschool Creations abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. Paid advertisements will be found and identified as either "sponsor" or "advertiser" in the right sidebar. I may, at my discretion, post about a paid advertiser's product or service. Any such content will contain only my honest thoughts and/or opinions and will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

Reviews. Homeschool Creations posts both compensated and non-compensated reviews. These reviews can be found in the section Opinions and Reviews.

Compensated reviews: I have received, at no cost to me, personal use of the product, service, or website being reviewed for the purpose of evaluation or review. I do not receive monetary compensation for such reviews. I will always give my honest opinions, finding, beliefs, or experiences on these products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.

Non-compensated reviews: At times I personally review a product that our family has used during our school or personal time.

~Regardless of whether the review is compensated or non-compensated, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those products, services or website. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.~

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home