Homeschool Creations

Friday, June 24, 2011

Gearing Up ~ Preschool Corner

I have to say that we are rather enjoying the laziness of summer, especially me. While we are doing some school in a more laid back style {basically we’re focusing on our All About Reading program this summer}, I’m spending time behind the scenes and plotting out what we’ll be doing for school next year with Kaleb.

And making lists, because I love lists. :)

So far, I at least have a basic idea of what we’re going to do next year, but my goal is to have things printed out and ready to go for a chunk of weeks at a time so that all I have to do is pull a folder or bag and start the week off.

The bulk of our year will be tied in with Before Five in a Row, so a friend and I are picking out the books that we’re planning to use, figuring out what months we’re going to do them in and then filling in the gaps with some fun preschool packs {and thinking of ideas for new ones!}.

Needless to say, my mind is swirling, I’m excited and really hope the enthusiasm will carry over to Kaleb too! Next week we’re gearing up for a nearby VBS program {which secretly means I get to do more planning ~ woo hoo!}.

BUT, I’m sure that many of you had MUCH more exciting weeks than we did, so leave a comment, share a link and let us know what YOU did this week!

Preschool Links

image

Ready to Link Up?

Share what you are doing with your kids! Please link your exact blog post to the Mr. Linky below and link back here too! The updated guidelines can be found here if you need them.

Jolanthe Signature affiliate button

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! If you have a question and would like a reply, feel free to ask. I do my best to reply personally to you, but please be sure that there is an email linked to your comment or your profile! :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home